Find a terrific selection of plants chosen for superior performance in Texas gardens. We can’t possibly list all the plants we carry below, but you can use our plant finder to check availability and find plant features.
• Flowers and Vines: Roses, Begonias, Petunias, Geraniums, Groundcover, and Cannas.
• Vegetables: Tomatoes, Peppers, Squash, Lettuce, and Melons.
• Herbs: Lavender, Fennel, Mint, Cilantro, Chives, Chamomile, and Dill.
• Trees: Fruit, Shade, Ornamental, Coniferous, and Palm Trees.
• Shrubs: Boxwood, Camellia, Gardenia, Juniper, and Hydrangea.
• Houseplants: Orchids, Air Plants, and Birds of Paradise.
• Garden Supplies: Mulch, Fertilizer, Weed Control, Mosquito Control, Soils, and Bird Seed.
• And so much more!
You will also find lovely decorative items like fountains and imported pottery, as well as seasonal decorating ‘must haves’ like gourds and pumpkins for fall, and poinsettias and fresh Christmas trees for the holidays.
Our Customers Say It Best
Readers of Living Magazine selected Calloway’s as Best Nursery/Garden Center in 2016.
“Always such an impressive selection at Calloway’s! The quality among the plants is also streets ahead of any of your small garden centers at other non-nursery department stores. […] The staff here is also more knowledgeable than the aforementioned “competitors”. I’ve always received a wise answer to my queries.” Alex W.
Paula is a Texas Master Certified Nursery Professional, the highest level of recognition awarded by the Texas Nursery and Landscape Association (TNLA).
Marshall is a Texas Master Certified Nursery Professional, the highest level of recognition awarded by the Texas Nursery and Landscape Association (TNLA).