Find a terrific selection of plants chosen for superior performance in Texas gardens. We can’t list all the plants we carry here, but you can use our plant finder to check availability.
• Flowers and Vines: Roses, Begonias, Petunias, Geraniums, Groundcover, and Grasses.
• Vegetables: Tomatoes, Peppers, Squash, Lettuce, and Carrots.
• Herbs: Lavender, Fennel, Mint, Cilantro, Chives, Chamomile, and Coriander.
• Trees: Fruit, Shade, Ornamental, Coniferous, and Palm Trees.
• Shrubs: Holly, Barberry, Butterfly Bush, Juniper, and Wintercreeper.
• Houseplants: Orchids, Air Plants, Devil’s Ivy, and Rubber Plants.
• Garden Supplies: Mulch, Fertilizer, Weed Control, Mosquito Control, and soils.
• And so much more!
You will also find lovely decorative items like fountains and imported pottery, as well as seasonal decorating ‘must haves’ like gourds and pumpkins for fall, and poinsettias and fresh Christmas trees for the holidays. Don’t forget to stop in the birding department for feed and birdhouses.
Our Customers Say It Best
In 2010, 2012 and 2013 Star Community Readers voted Flower Mound the Best Landscaping and Garden Center; in 2010 the Calloway’s in Flower Mound was voted the Best Nursery/Landscape for the Flower Mound area in The Dallas Morning News poll, and Calloway’s Flower Mound was voted Best Hospitality by a panel of Calloway’s customer judges in the the Cool Summer Garden Contest.
“OMG! I just bought my first plants from Calloways based on a friends recommendation. There is a difference in these plants! I was surprised at how great they looked. I tell all of my clients who need to improve their curb appeal before we list their home for sale to go see the experts at Calloways!” Kris W.
Ty is a Texas Master Certified Nursery Professional, the highest level of recognition awarded by the Texas Nursery and Landscape Association (TNLA).
Dylan is the Assistant Manager for Calloway’s Flower Mound.