Find a terrific selection of plants chosen for superior performance in Texas gardens. We can’t list all the plants we carry here, but you can use our plant finder to check availability.
• Flowers and Vines: Roses, Begonias, Petunias, Geraniums, Groundcover, and Perennials.
• Vegetables: Tomatoes, Peppers, Squash, Lettuce, and Cucumbers.
• Herbs: Lavender, Fennel, Mint, Cilantro, Chives, Chamomile, and Lavendar.
• Trees: Fruit, Shade, Ornamental, Coniferous, and Palm Trees.
• Shrubs: Spirea, Barberry, Butterfly Bush, Juniper, and Hydrangea.
• Houseplants: Orchids, Air Plants, Succulents, and Tropical Plants.
• Garden Supplies: Mulch, Fertilizer, Weed Control, Mosquito Control, Soils, and Bird Supplies.
• And so much more!
You will also find lovely decorative items like fountains and imported pottery, as well as seasonal decorating ‘must haves’ like gourds and pumpkins for fall, and poinsettias and fresh Christmas trees for the holidays.
Pick & Plant Services Available at our Richardson Location
Just visit our Richardson location to pick the plants you want, and we can plant them for you! Find out more about our Garden Services.
Our Customers Say It Best
“Always knowledgeable, always customer service oriented.. and most always has what I’m searching for.. my favorite all round[.]” Suzie S.K.
Clif is a Texas Master Certified Nursery Professional, the highest level of recognition awarded by the Texas Nursery and Landscape Association (TNLA).
Shauna is a Texas Master Certified Nursery Professional, the highest level of recognition awarded by the Texas Nursery and Landscape Association (TNLA).