Find a terrific selection of plants chosen for superior performance in Texas gardens. We can’t list all the plants we carry here, but you can use our plant finder to check availability.
• Flowers and Vines: Roses, Begonias, Petunias, Geraniums, Groundcover, and Daisies.
• Vegetables: Tomatoes, Peppers, Squash, Lettuce, and Greens.
• Herbs: Lavender, Fennel, Mint, Cilantro, Chives, and Chamomile.
• Trees: Fruit, Shade, Ornamental, Coniferous, and Palm Trees.
• Shrubs: Hydrangea Lantana, Juniper, Butterfly Bush, and Spirea.
• Houseplants: Orchids, Air Plants, Cacti, and Ficus.
• Garden Supplies: Mulch, Fertilizer, Weed Control, Mosquito Control, Soils, and Compost.
• And so much more!
You will also find lovely decorative items like fountains and imported pottery, as well as seasonal decorating ‘must haves’ like gourds and pumpkins for fall, and poinsettias and fresh Christmas trees for the holidays. Stop by our Birding Department for seed, houses and birdbaths.
Our Customers Say It Best
Voted Best Garden Center 2012 by Star Community Readers.
“Truly impressed with the level of client satisfaction this store offers!!! It is the best seriously! We were told about their guarantee regarding backing their healthy plants when we purchased them, but in the back of my mind I still thought surely they would hassle us should we ever need to bring anything back. Nope! I was wrong! […] We will be purchasing from Calloways again in the Spring when we redo our flowerbed. Super happy. Great experience! Totally recommend!” Jessie A.
Kimberly is a Texas Certified Nursery Professional, awarded by the Texas Nursery and Landscape Association (TNLA).
Dillon is a Texas Master Certified Nursery Professional, the highest level of recognition awarded by the Texas Nursery and Landscape Association (TNLA).
Kris is the Assistant Manager at Calloway’s Southlake.