Calloway’s Nursery in South Arlington, just south of 120 on S. Cooper St., is the place to find premium quality plants for your garden and home.
Find a terrific selection of plants chosen for superior performance in Texas gardens. We can’t list all the plants we carry here, but you can use our plant finder to check availability.
|• Flowers and Vines: Roses, Begonias, Petunias, Geraniums, Groundcover, and Peonies.
• Vegetables: Tomatoes, Peppers, Squash, Lettuce, and Zucchini.
• Herbs: Lavender, Fennel, Mint, Cilantro, Chives, Chamomile, and Basil.
• Trees: Fruit, Shade, Ornamental, Coniferous, and Palm Trees.
• Shrubs: Boxwood, Yucca, Azalea, Juniper, and Hydrangea.
• Houseplants: Orchids, Air Plants, and Ferns.
• Garden Supplies: Mulch, Fertilizer, Weed and Mosquito Control, Soils, and Compost.
• And so much more!
You will also find lovely decorative items like fountains and imported pottery, as well as seasonal decorating ‘must haves’ like gourds and pumpkins for fall, and poinsettias and fresh Christmas trees for the holidays. And don’t miss the Birding Department, with specialty bird seed, feeders and houses.
Our Customers Say It Best
Readers of Living Magazine selected Calloway’s as Best Nursery/Garden Center in 2016.
“These guys were great! We looked for Christmas tree disposal bags–to buy–at 3 other tree sellers. No go. When we happened by this Calloway, we stopped on a whim. They had tree bags FREE with the trees they sold. And both the cashier and manager offered us one at no charge along with a free bottle of tree feed. I know where I’m buying my tree next year!!!” Carol D.
Tracy is a Texas Master Certified Nursery Professional, the highest level of recognition awarded by the Texas Nursery and Landscape Association (TNLA).
David is a Texas Master Certified Nursery Professional, the highest level of recognition awarded by the Texas Nursery and Landscape Association (TNLA).