Calloway’s Nursery on Greenville in Dallas, is the place to visit for beautiful plants and expert garden advice.Find a terrific selection of plants chosen for superior performance in Texas gardens. We can’t list all the plants we carry here, but you can use our plant finder to check availability.
|• Flowers and Vines: Roses, Begonias, Petunias, Geraniums, Groundcover, and Columbine.
• Vegetables: Tomatoes, Peppers, Squash, Lettuce, and Cabbage.
• Herbs: Lavender, Fennel, Mint, Cilantro, Chives, Chamomile, and Oregano.
• Trees: Fruit, Shade, Ornamental, Coniferous, and Palm Trees.
• Shrubs: Boxwood, Jasmine, Lantana, Juniper, and Hydrangea.
• Houseplants: Orchids, Air Plants, Cacti, and Ivy.
• Garden Supplies: Mulch, Fertilizer, Weed Control, Soils, and Birding Supplies.
• And so much more!
You will also find lovely decorative items like fountains and imported pottery, as well as seasonal decorating ‘must haves’ like gourds and pumpkins for fall, and poinsettias and fresh Christmas trees for the holidays.
Our Customers Say It Best
Voted best Garden Center by D Magazine.
“Great place to get the hard to find plant or garden decoration. Plus prices are very fair and employees are knowledgeable.” John M.
Bryan is a Texas Master Certified Nursery Professional, the highest level of recognition awarded by the Texas Nursery and Landscape Association (TNLA).
Robb is a Texas Master Certified Nursery Professional, the highest level of recognition awarded by the Texas Nursery and Landscape Association (TNLA).