Find a terrific selection of plants chosen for superior performance in Texas gardens. We can’t list all the plants we carry here, but you can use our plant finder to check availability.
• Flowers and Vines: Roses, Begonias, Petunias, Geraniums, Groundcover, and Vines.
• Vegetables: Tomatoes, Peppers, Squash, Lettuce, and Cucumbers.
• Herbs: Lavender, Fennel, Mint, Cilantro, Chives, Chamomile, and Thyme.
• Trees: Fruit, Shade, Ornamental, Coniferous, and Palm Trees.
• Shrubs: Holly, Barberry, Hydrangea, Juniper, and Privet.
• Houseplants: Orchids, Air Plants, Philodendrons, and Dragon Trees.
• Garden Supplies: Mulch, Fertilizer, Weed Control, Mosquito Control, Soils, and Birding Supplies.
• And so much more!
You will also find lovely decorative items like fountains and imported pottery, as well as seasonal decorating ‘must haves’ like gourds and pumpkins for fall, and poinsettias and fresh Christmas trees for the holidays.
Our Customers Say It Best
“Great selection of beautiful plants. The employees are knowledgeable, helpful, and always friendly.” Josh G.
Ed is a Texas Master Certified Nursery Professional, the highest level of recognition awarded by the Texas Nursery and Landscape Association (TNLA).
Dillon is a Texas Master Certified Nursery Professional, the highest level of recognition awarded by the Texas Nursery and Landscape Association (TNLA).