Visit our premium-quality nursery conveniently located in Little Elm on FM 423 just south of El Dorado Pkwy.
Find a terrific selection of plants chosen for superior performance in Texas gardens. We can’t list all the plants we carry here, but you can use our plant finder to check availability.
|• Flowers and Vines: Roses, Begonias, Petunias, Geraniums, Groundcover, and Coleus.
• Vegetables: Tomatoes, Peppers, Squash, Lettuce, and Pumpkins.
• Herbs: Lavender, Fennel, Mint, Cilantro, Chives, Chamomile, and Verbena.
• Trees: Fruit, Shade, Ornamental, Coniferous, and Palm Trees.
• Shrubs: Holly, Barberry, Blueberry, Juniper, and Hydrangea.
• Houseplants: Orchids, Air Plants, Palms, and Pothos.
• Garden Supplies: Mulch, Fertilizer, Weed Control, Mosquito Control, Soils, and Bird Supplies.
• And so much more!
You will also find lovely decorative items like fountains and imported pottery, as well as seasonal decorating ‘must haves’ like gourds and pumpkins for fall, and poinsettias and fresh Christmas trees for the holidays.
Our Customers Say It Best
Readers of Living Magazine selected Calloway’s as Best Nursery/Garden Center in 2016.
“Great Nursery. Always have great sales. Friendly staff and wonderful selection of plants, pots and tools.” Bryan S.
Stephen is a Texas Master Certified Nursery Professional, the highest level of recognition awarded by the Texas Nursery and Landscape Association (TNLA).
Jerry is the Assistant Manager for Calloway’s Little Elm.