Calloway’s in Mesquite, near 635 and 30, is the ideal nursery to find plants for the garden and home that will thrive in North Texas.
Find a terrific selection of plants chosen for superior performance in Texas gardens. We can’t list all the plants we carry here, but you can use our plant finder to check availability.
|• Flowers and Vines: Roses, Begonias, Petunias, Geraniums, Groundcover, and Celosia.
• Vegetables: Tomatoes, Peppers, Squash, Lettuce, and Tomatillos.
• Herbs: Lavender, Fennel, Mint, Cilantro, Chives, Chamomile, and Thyme.
• Trees: Fruit, Shade, Ornamental, Coniferous, and Palm Trees.
• Shrubs: Holly, Barberry, Spirea, Juniper, Yew, and Hydrangea.
• Houseplants: Orchids, Air Plants, Weeping Fig, and Dumb Canes.
• Garden Supplies: Mulch, Fertilizer, Weed Control, Mosquito Control, Soils, and Compost.
• And so much more!
You will also find lovely decorative items like fountains and imported pottery, as well as seasonal decorating ‘must haves’ like gourds and pumpkins for fall, and poinsettias and fresh Christmas trees for the holidays. Be sure to stop in our Birding department for houses, birdbaths and seed.
“Fairly nice plants. Bought two large flower pots that were very nice! Helpful staff. Their tree and shrub planting soil is excellent! Will definitely return!” Jonie J.
Jerry is a Texas Master Certified Nursery Professional, the highest level of recognition awarded by the Texas Nursery and Landscape Association (TNLA).
Robert is the Assistant Manager for Calloway’s Mesquite.