Come to Calloway’s Nursery in North Plano, conveniently located off 121 between Independence and Custer, for a wonderful selection of fresh healthy plants for your garden and home.
Find a terrific selection of plants chosen for superior performance in Texas gardens. We can’t list all the plants we carry here, but you can use our plant finder to check availability.
|• Flowers and Vines: Roses, Begonias, Petunias, Geraniums, Groundcover, and Marigolds.
• Vegetables: Tomatoes, Peppers, Squash, Lettuce, and Cucumbers.
• Herbs: Lavender, Fennel, Mint, Cilantro, Chives, Chamomile, and Oregano.
• Trees: Fruit, Shade, Ornamental, Coniferous, and Palm Trees.
• Shrubs: Hydrangea, Barberry, Juniper, and Spirea.
• Houseplants: Orchids, Air Plants, Rubber Plants, and Spider Plants.
• Garden Supplies: Mulch, Fertilizer, Weed Control, Mosquito Control, Soils, and Birdseed.
• And so much more!
You will also find lovely decorative items like fountains and imported pottery, as well as seasonal decorating ‘must haves’ like gourds and pumpkins for fall, and poinsettias and fresh Christmas trees for the holidays.
Readers of Living Magazine Frisco/Plano selected Calloway’s as Best Nursery/Garden Center in 2017.
“Always a happy experience. Many, many beautiful, healthy plants with a wonderful staff to help you keep them healthy. We go out of the way to shop here.” Carol B.
Wilber is a Texas Master Certified Nursery Professional, the highest level of recognition awarded by the Texas Nursery and Landscape Association (TNLA).
Mike F. is a Texas Master Certified Nursery Professional, the highest level of recognition awarded by the Texas Nursery and Landscape Association (TNLA).