Create a festive feast with Taco Pasta Dish with Blue Label Organic Cilantro!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 2 cups water
- 1 (15 oz.) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 oz.) can tomato sauce
- 1 (15 oz.) can whole kernel corn
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- Shredded cheese for garnish
- Sour cream for garnish
Brown beef in a large quart pot over medium/high heat. Drain fat and return beef to pot. Add taco seasoning, water, tomatoes, tomato sauce, corn, and cilantro. Bring to a boil. Add uncooked macaroni and reduce heat to low. Cover and simmer for 10- 15 minutes (until pasta is cooked through). Stir occasionally. Remove from heat. Serve with cheese, sour cream, and cilantro on top.