Calloway’s Nursery on the “Crape Myrtle Trails of McKinney” offers fresh healthy plants that are perfect for your North Texas garden. Located north of McKinney Ranch Pkwy.
Find a terrific selection of plants chosen for superior performance in Texas gardens. We can’t list all the plants we carry here, but you can use our plant finder to check availability.
|• Flowers and Vines: Roses, Begonias, Petunias, Geraniums, Groundcover, and Snapdragons.
• Vegetables: Tomatoes, Peppers, Squash, Lettuce, and Onions.
• Herbs: Lavender, Fennel, Mint, Cilantro, Chives, Chamomile, and Parsley.
• Trees: Fruit, Shade, Ornamental, Coniferous, and Palm Trees.
• Shrubs: Holly, Barberry, Mock Orange, Juniper, and Hydrangea.
• Houseplants: Orchids, Air Plants, Rubber Plants, and Pothos.
• Garden Supplies: Mulch, Fertilizer, Weed Control, Mosquito Control, Soils, and Bird Supplies.
• And so much more!
You will also find lovely decorative items like fountains and imported pottery, as well as seasonal decorating ‘must haves’ like gourds and pumpkins for fall, and poinsettias and fresh Christmas trees for the holidays.
“We were looking for Southerns Magnolias and this Calloway had exactly what we needed. Staff was great, knowledgeable and helpful !! This will be our goto nursery[.]” Vaibhav L.
Evan is a Texas Master Certified Nursery Professional, the highest level of recognition awarded by the Texas Nursery and Landscape Association (TNLA).
Ryan is a Texas Certified Nursery Professional, awarded by the Texas Nursery and Landscape Association (TNLA).