Find a terrific selection of plants chosen for superior performance in Texas gardens. We can’t list all the plants we carry here, but you can use our plant finder to check availability.
• Flowers and Vines: Roses, Begonias, Petunias, Geraniums, Groundcover, and Lobelia.
• Vegetables: Tomatoes, Peppers, Squash, Lettuce, and Eggplants.
• Herbs: Lavender, Fennel, Mint, Cilantro, Chives, Chamomile, and Rosemary.
• Trees: Fruit, Shade, Ornamental, Coniferous, and Palm Trees.
• Shrubs: Holly, Barberry, Lantana, Juniper, and Hydrangea.
• Houseplants: Orchids, Air Plants, Christmas Cacti, and Succulents.
• Garden Supplies: Mulch, Fertilizer, Weed Control, Mosquito Control, Bird Supplies, and Soil.
• And so much more!
You will also find lovely decorative items like fountains and imported pottery, as well as seasonal decorating ‘must haves’ like gourds and pumpkins for fall, and poinsettias and fresh Christmas trees for the holidays.
“Lots of choices. Different variety. Sometimes I end up buying more than I need. Excellent customer service. Staff very knowledgeable and helpful making experience always pleasant.” Rox R.
Thomas is a Texas Master Certified Nursery Professional, the highest level of recognition awarded by the Texas Nursery and Landscape Association (TNLA).
Heather is a Texas Master Certified Nursery Professional, the highest level of recognition awarded by the Texas Nursery and Landscape Association (TNLA).