Calloway’s Nursery in Plano, on Custer north of W. 15th St., carries healthy plants that are perfect for North Texas gardens.
Find a terrific selection of plants chosen for superior performance in Texas gardens. We can’t list all the plants we carry here, but you can use our plant finder to check availability.
|• Flowers and Vines: Roses, Begonias, Petunias, Geraniums, Groundcover, and Coleus.
• Vegetables: Tomatoes, Peppers, Squash, Lettuce, and Kale.
• Herbs: Lavender, Fennel, Mint, Cilantro, Chives, Chamomile, and Lemon Grass.
• Trees: Fruit, Shade, Ornamental, Coniferous, and Palm Trees.
• Shrubs: Holly, Barberry, Hydrangea Blueberry, Juniper, and Juniper.
• Houseplants: Orchids, Air Plants, Succulents, and Pothos.
• Garden Supplies: Mulch, Fertilizer, Weed Control, Mosquito Control, Soils, and Bird Supplies.
• And so much more!
You will also find lovely decorative items like fountains and imported pottery, as well as seasonal decorating ‘must haves’ like gourds and pumpkins for fall, and poinsettias and fresh Christmas trees for the holidays.
Our Customers Say It Best
In 2013, Star Community Readers once again voted Plano on Custer, Best Landscaping and Garden Center. Calloway’s Plano Garden Center was voted Best Nursery/Landscape in Plano in 2010 by Neighbors Choice from The Dallas Morning News.
Readers of Living Magazine Frisco/Plano selected Calloway’s as Best Nursery/Garden Center in 2017.
“I love [C]alloways!! Always have the best most helpful assistance from the employees, buy your plants here!” Lillian F.
Ryan is a Texas Master Certified Nursery Professional, the highest level of recognition awarded by the Texas Nursery and Landscape Association (TNLA).
Jimmy is a Texas Certified Nursery Professional, awarded by the Texas Nursery and Landscape Association (TNLA).